As a product engineer, you’ll be taking ownership of real customer problems by building smart, efficient solutions to both back-end and front-end systems. There are projects for you to own in multiple areas, such as our messenger, bots, rule matching, deliverability, security, app availability, machine learning, and more.
You’ll make an impact right away, shipping a change to production on your first day and a feature change your first week.
At Mkt, we’re committed to our inclusive and supportive workplace culture. That means you always have a voice at the table to impact the product roadmap, and there are always people to help you advance to the next level.
If you’re interested in an engineering career at Mkt, apply today.
What will I be doing?
As an experienced engineer you will:
- Developing technical plans and contributing to our technical architecture in order to scale our products to serve tens of millions of people every day
- Writing robust code that forms the core of Mkt’s backend
- Knitting together AWS, infrastructure, platform, and SaaS technologies
- Owning specific problems and shipping solutions, contributing to the 100 updates deployed on average every weekday
- Growing your team’s capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years in a software engineering role with significant impact on a product and/or team, preferably building a SaaS product
- A proven track record delivering value to customers or users
- Experience collaborating directly with cross-disciplinary product teams and designers
What happens when I apply?
First, we’ll review your CV. If you have the right experience, we’ll send you a take-home test to work on in your own time. You can find more details on the test here.
Then, if we think you might make a good team member, we’ll schedule a phone interview with one of our engineers to get to know you better and answer your questions. The final step is a virtual onsite interview.
We’re committed to making sure our employees are a well-treated bunch—with amazing benefits. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Competitive salary and equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work
- Peace of mind with life assurance, as well as comprehensive health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid maternity leave, as well as 6 weeks paternity leave for fathers, to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
We want to continue to attract and retain an inclusive, diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race