Head of Business Development. It’s a brand new role at Mkt. Reporting to our founder, Timothy Max. You will help develop Mkt’s global sales and referral selling strategy. You will drive bookings and enable long-term customer success with our strategic partners. Your key KPIs will be tied to new business generation and driving the customer journey.
What will I be doing?
- You will identify, evaluate and manage commercial and GTM partners for Mkt across the Sales, Support and Marketing spaces and maintain strong relationships with decision makers.
- Collaborate with sales team to drive expansion and new revenue via agencies and technology partners and enable sales team on co-selling and referral selling programs.
- Structure, negotiate and execute on deals with the goal of driving additional revenue streams to Mkt.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Mkt’s customers, products and market landscape.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership and platform partnership teams to define implementation and integration partner strategy and comprehensive GTM plans.
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of business development or strategic partnerships/alliances experience most of which has been in a SaaS environment.
- Successful track record of partnering with agencies or SaaS technology partners and driving new bookings for an organization.
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning and effective sales/operations management.
- Must be able to collaborate with the sales team, the platform partnership team and senior stakeholders across Mkt.
- Proven ability to identify, develop and execute on GTM strategies, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships.